-
November 8th, 2006, 01:32 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I would really appreciate reviews on the following:
AG Suitcase(new or old):
Blue fold up chair:
Josefina:
The ballet recitial oufit:
Bitty baby twins:
Kits scooter:
This is for my Christmas list and of course I can't get all these items, so I would like reviews. Thanks!
-
November 8th, 2006, 01:42 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Hi!
My DD just got Kit's scooter for her birthday and it is very cute indeed. The only flaw I've found thus far is that the cord handles at the top are very tight and hard to insert Kit's hands into for realistic and safe riding. But she has gone for quite a few rides in the past few days and hasn't fallen off yet.
I don't have any of the other items on your list personally, but my BF's DD has Josefina and the one complaint which they've both voiced is that Josefina's spectacularly long hair has been a bit much for my BF's DD to care for by herself. DD is 9 years old. They are considering cutting it. I saw Josefina last weekend at AGPNY and thought she was beautiful--so did my mom & aunt who were with me. The both encouraged me to get her but I didn't because I need to think about whether I'm up for the long hair care myself.
Good luck with your Christmas list!
[img]smile.gif[/img] Katie
-
November 8th, 2006, 01:53 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I have Josefina and I love her, but like happyAGmommykatie said her hair is a bit hard to care for, but only on the ends. Go for Josefina!
-
November 8th, 2006, 01:59 AM
#4
Inactive Member
A Friends DD's (Twins) share a pair of the new Bitty Twins and they are so adorable. The new longer hair on the girl doll makes it fun to put in pigtails or half ponytails. Her girls say thier new 18" dolls are the big sisters to the twins.
-
November 8th, 2006, 03:22 AM
#5
iheartAG
Guest
I do have Josefina, but none of the other things you put. I have to say Josefina is a one of the most beautiful dolls I've ever seen! Her face is pretty and her long black hair is lovely! But, it does get VERY tangled. I was trying to comb through it yesterday for about half an hour, and I didn't succeed much. But if you can take good care of her hair and be patient while brushing, she's a great doll to choose!
-
November 10th, 2006, 05:53 AM
#6
horselvr2
Guest
I'd some reviews on Josefina and the bitty twins too!
-
November 10th, 2006, 06:42 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Josefina...she is amazing. She's spectacularly gorgeous (see my latest album for a few nice photos). I haven't had any trouble with hair yet, as I haven't taken it out of the original braid. I already love her so much.
-
November 10th, 2006, 11:30 AM
#8
*AG Star*
Guest
I highly recommend the new purple suitcase. It is absolutely adorable and is much more metallic in person. I think I've been able to fit about five outfits into it at a time. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
November 10th, 2006, 02:58 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Of the items on your list, we only have Josefina & the twins. I'd recommend Josefina because we love her! We do, however, leave her hair alone. If we want to play with hair, we get out a JLY doll as their hair is easier to play with.
Under no circumstances would we EVER cut a doll's hair. Well, I guess we would TRIM the ends if necessary but since we always use a wire wig brush & mist the hair first we don't have much problem with bad hair days. Plastic combs or brushes aren't good for American Girl doll hair because it makes it dry, frizzy & brittle. Must be the static maybe?
We also love our twins. Their hair is short enough that mostly it doesn't give any problems. But then, we don't need to brush it much either. We don't have the new twins with longer hair though.
Good luck making your decision! Can't go wrong no matter which direction you choose.
-
November 10th, 2006, 03:01 PM
#10
Inactive Member
I highly recommend Josefina! She is a beauty! I love mine!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks